Friday, March 13, 2015

On the Road

It's Passover cleaning season, the weeks before the holiday when I scour the backs of every bookshelf, cabinet, and corner of some closets (not adult children's areas, however; they are adults). I will most likely be making fewer doughs and baking less bread. So I decided to cover a somewhat different topic, or set of topics.

Before I give lots of details about where I'm going - maybe hinting at new quests: 108 bakeries or 108 ovens - I thought I should define what I consider the ideals. So, the next couple of posts will be thoughts on bakeries and ovens. I have some opinions, especially about bakeries. Ovens, nice, wood-fired and other unique ovens, I am rather in awe of.  

[Image from a Passover humor page. Who knew there were whole pages and lists of these?]

No comments:

Post a Comment